Membership of the CFLA is open to solicitors, legal executives, and barristers in England and Wales and elsewhere who are substantially engaged in commercial fraud litigation.
- Meet like-minded people and build professional relationships.
- Have access to a variety of events.
- Share and gain knowledge
- Receive education and training
Become a member
To apply for membership, please complete the application form below.
Terms and conditions
Please note that membership is conditional upon:
- the CFLA committee being satisfied that an applicant for membership is a solicitor, legal executive, or barrister in England and Wales or elsewhere and is substantially engaged in commercial fraud litigation;
- the applicant achieving a simple majority of votes by the committee in favour of them being invited to become a member; and
- the applicant agreeing to pay an annual membership fee of £50.