Membership of the CFLA is open to solicitors, and barristers in England and Wales and elsewhere who are substantially engaged in commercial fraud litigation.
- Meet like-minded people and build professional relationships.
- Have access to a variety of events.
- Share and gain knowledge
- Receive education and training
Become a member
To apply for membership, please complete the application form below. In particular, please ensure that the details requested at question 2c are attached.
Terms and conditions
Please note that membership is conditional upon:
- the CFLA committee being satisfied that an applicant for membership is a solicitor, legal executive, or barrister in England and Wales or elsewhere and is substantially engaged in commercial fraud litigation;
- the applicant achieving a simple majority of votes by the committee in favour of them being invited to become a member; and
- the applicant agreeing to pay an annual membership fee of £50.